Monday, July 19, 2010

She Makes You Feel Special

My S seems to have a way of making people feel like she just adores them even when she's never met them before.  I went to a library sale on Sunday and had my hands quite full with books, a bag and my little S.  It was a-bag-a-buck day so you know I was loading up on books for my classroom.

A sweet little group of silver-haired ladies were sitting nearby, working the sale and apparently talking about S.  Eventually one of the ladies came over and so adorably said, "We hold babies for free so mommies can shop."  Harmless and nearby, I agreed.

I looked over to see my darling resting her head on the lady's chest, all cuddled up and sweet while smiling at the other ladies who had goo-goo eyes.

The rest of the day she smelled of strong lady perfume, and I was reminded of what a sweety she is every time I cuddled her until bathtime.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

how sweet is that! she just looks so cuddly :)

April said...

It's funny, the cuddle thing just started like 3 weeks ago. She used to not be very cuddly. Now every person that holds her, she just lays against them. It really is quite sweet. She started with her grandparents a few weeks ago which of course they loved. :-)