Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Saw the most precious thing today

First let me say that I'm celebrating today because S slept for 3 three and a half hour stretches.  Probably seems silly to most to celebrate such short stretches at 6 and a half months old, but since she's been waking every two hours for the last couple of months...this is progress.  I've been trying to stretch her daytime feedings so she's only eating every 3-4 hours instead of every 2 hours.  I was hoping that maybe it would change her nighttime feeding schedule too and so far it seems to be helping!

Anyway, this morning (at 8:00 am!!!!), I heard sweet baby coos on the monitor.  I waited for a while...waking up slowly.  And when I finally went in, she was laying on her side, eyes slightly open, thumb in her mouth, cooing.  It was by far the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen.

No comments: