Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New fun stuff

The last couple of days S has started scooting over to me while I'm on the floor with her and climbing up me until I pick her up.  It is the sweetest thing.  Then after a moment she wants back down to go play on her own again.  I feel like I'm watching her develop that sense of trust and confidence that she can venture out on her own for a while and then come back to me when she needs some reassurance.

I've also noticed that she's starting to reach for my husband and me when she wants us.  I wondered when babies started doing that.  I guess it's now! :-)

We are working so hard on getting into a pattern of taking naps during the day (in her crib, not in my arms).  The last couple of days have been hard getting her there but she has been taking at least one good nap in her crib each day.  It gives me hope.

No comments: