Saturday, May 15, 2010

Obsessing

On a job hunt.  It's stressing me out.  The thought of subbing for another year is, um, depressing.  The district I want to work for is hiring 42 new teachers this year and I just keep thinking, "If I don't get a job this year, I never will."  And then I went back to school and got my Master's degree for nada.

Anyway, it seems I have interviews and a teaching observation next week so I'm completely obsessing at the moment.  It's pretty much all I can think about so when my brain temporarily stopped obsessing today and my eyes locked on my daughter's bright, beautiful eyes, I was temporarily at peace.  I think in my interview I'll try and remind myself that not getting a job this year means spending more time with my lovely and then maybe I'll relax.  

No comments: