Thursday, April 22, 2010

Radical Republican's Turn Away, This'll Probably Tick You Off

Saw this on facebook this morning...

DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN.


Are you kidding me????  I totally disagreed with tons of Bush's policy decisions but never in my craziest mind would I have suggested that he should die.  And I see Christians posting this!!  You should be ashamed of yourselves.


What exactly has this man done to deserve death?  Beat his lovely wife?  Molest his adorable daughters?  No, neither of those.  Oh wait, try to get health care for people who don't have it...that must be the thing he has done that makes him worthy of death.


If you are one of the people who decided to "like" this statement, I virtually step off my soap box and throw it at you.  Maybe that will knock some sense into you.

No comments: