Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I might talk to much

You know those people that you are afraid to ask, "How are you?" because you'll end up getting a half-hour long explanation of what's been going on in their lives and yet you still ask because you feel bad for them and think, "Oh they just need someone to talk too?"  Yeah that's me.  Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know because I am in a "I need human-contact" mood!

Let me be more specific.  I actually am looking for human contact that 1) talks and 2) doesn't talk back.  At home I have constant human contact.  I may get 15-20 minutes of time to myself (i.e. time to do the dishes) here and there, but basically, I'm never alone.  But unfortunately this human can't carry on a conversation and I can only talk to the sound of nothing so much.

At work I am surrounded by the talking variety of humans but when I say they can talk back, I don't always mean it in the good way.

So, if you are looking for the "I'm good, how are you?" response, just don't bother asking.

No comments: