Tuesday, February 09, 2010

New Chapter

So my mac site is gone because I'm too cheap to pay for it. I don't want to blog on facebook or myspace because frankly, I'm not sure most of my friends understand the way I think and I get a little tired of explaining myself or arguing. So for the sake of enjoying the process of writing and getting out my thoughts, I'm back to my old blog without announcing it to the world. I may or may not write very often because the latest excitement in my life is that I have a new baby and she is what I like to call, "high needs." Loves to be held at all times and doesn't sleep a whole lot. Not a big fan of the things that usually make babies happy like swings. So that means my hands are usually full of a child, giving me little time to type at any length. But we'll see.

No comments: