Thursday, April 13, 2006

Beach Trip

Matt, Bella and I were lucky to get away last week over Spring Break for a relaxing trip to the beach! We stayed at this incredibly nice home that is owned by some people that we know. Luckily it is pet friendly so our little dear could come along with us.

Bella was cracking me up as she ran around on the beach. I think she liked the sand as it got kicked up in the air. She was jumping and pouncing and running around...except when I took her near the water. As the ocean slowly crept closer to her, she slowly crept backwards, away from the water! She finally let me walk her close enough for the water to cover her legs.

The weather was beautiful so we walked on the beach a lot. I tried to make pizza one night but it was total crap so we tossed it and went and bought a pizza instead. :)

Here's a couple photos...


No comments: