Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hannity & Colmes

I've been sitting here watching Fox News (Matt holds the remote) and I've been reminded once again why it drives me crazy that Sean Hannity's books are being sold in local Christian bookstores.

Now, I'm not going to go into political beliefs because I have only a few friends who have the ability to respectfully disagree on these types of issues.

What I will say is that this guy is ABSOLUTELY RUDE on this TV program to anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest. His TV personality is incredibly far from what I would consider to be a great demonstration of being a follower of Christ and I'm incredibly disappointed that we as a Christian community support this type of public behavior.

And that's all I'm going to say about that....

No comments: